Delivery & Returns
We will do our utmost to deliver worldwide to you home our Piccolini handcrafted clothing, with high standards of health and safety measures being taken by our small and wonderful team.
The global outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in reduced shipping options, please expect potential delays in freight delivery times.
Each Piccolini item is lovingly crafted by hand so small irregularities should be expected from time to time. This is what makes each piece beautiful and unique. However if you would like to return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt to arrange. Please include your order number in your correspondence.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer full refunds but are happy to offer store credit or exchange within 45 days upon return of item(s). We recommend that you include tracking and insurance as Piccolini will not be responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
Please send your item(s) to:
Piccolini The Children Atelier
1 Scotts Road
Shaw Centre #03-27
Conditions for store credit or exchange:
- Item(s) to be returned must be in their original condition, unaltered and free of damage. They must also not been worn or washed with all attached original tags still intact.
- Exchange can be made for a different item(s) of the same value or more. If the new item(s) has a higher value, the difference will be charged. Postage will be incurred for exchanges.
- For hygiene purposes, we regret that hair accessories are final sale and non-exchangeable. If you believe that the item(s) is defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt to arrange.
- All sale item(s) or promotional item(s) sold cannot be returned.
- Cost of shipping, custom duties, insurance and gift wrapping will regrettably not be refunded.